Class 1 - EYFS
Welcome to Class 1.
Class 1's teacher is Mrs Dopierala.
Class 1's L.S.A. is Ms. Harris.
Medium Term Plan - Marvellous Me - September 2019 - December 2020
It has been a busy but very successful start to the school year and your child's learning journey. We have been having a lot of fun learning our new phonemes and the songs that go with them.
Just some little reminders as the month of October progresses.
- P.E. days are Thursday and Friday - children to come dressed in their P.E. kit. As the weather changes please ensure that your child is dressed for the elements.
- If your child is not availing of school dinners please ensure they have a healthy lunch box including sandwiches, fruit and vegetables etc.
- If you would like to take some additional work home for home learning these are available in the cloakroom. These are not compulsory.
- We do ask that you try to read each night to and with your child. Remember, it doesn't have to be their school book.
- Please be aware that we don't get a chance to read with each child everyday. Therefore we may not change books every day. However, everyday has some sort of literacy activity incorporated. It may not be recorded in your child's reading record but evidenced elsewhere.
- Can I please remind you to sign up to Tapestry if you haven't done so already. Please add photos of activities that your child participates in or any achievements. Only I can see these not other parents. Remember this all goes towards evaluating your child's progress.
- The dojo's are also up and running. Again please sign up.
If you have questions or queries please don't hesitate to ask at a convenient time or make an appointment to see me.