We offer a full menu in school with a minimum of 2 options per day, although there are sometimes as many as 4 options available. All our meals are cooked onsite by Mrs Cranfield and we are able to cater for any allergies. Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 receive a free school meal funded by the government. Children in years 3, 4, 5 and 6 are charged at £2.50 per meal unless they are in receipt of benefit-related free school meals. Please see the information further down the page if you believe you are eligible.
All school meals must be paid for in advance via bank transfer.
School Meals Payments
Please pay for school meals using via bank transfer into the account below using your child's name as a reference.
School meals are charged at £2.50 per meal.
Bank: Lloyds Bank Plc
Account Name: St Margaret’s CofE VC Primary School
Sort Code: 30-92-16
Account Number: 71751760
Menu - Weeks beginning 8th January, 29th January
Menu - Weeks beginning 15th January, 5th February
Menu - Weeks beginning 1st January, 22nd January, 12th February
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you think you may qualify for Free School Meals, please either apply online:-
OR contact me on the school email address for a confidential discussion.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any help with this