School Meals Payments
Please pay for school meals using via bank transfer into the account below using your child's name as a reference.
School meals are charged at £2.20 per meal.
Bank: Lloyds Bank Plc
Account Name: St Margaret’s CofE VC Primary School
Sort Code: 30-92-16
Account Number: 71751760
Menu - Weeks beginning 18th April, 9th May, 6th June, 27th June, 18th July
Menu - Weeks beginning 25th April, 16th May, 13th June, 4th July
Menu - Weeks beginning 2nd May, 23rd May, 20th June, 11th July
Christmas Lunch 8 December 2021
Mrs Cranfield, our catering manager, prepares healthy and nutritious meals on site every day. They are delicious and we are extremely proud of our school meal provision. Why not give them a try?
We offer a full menu in school with a minimum of 2 options per day, although there are sometimes as many as 4 options available. Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 receive a free school meal funded by the government. Children in years 3, 4, 5 and 6 are charged at £2.20 per meal unless they are in receipt of benefit-related free school meals. Please see the information further down the page if you believe you are eligible.
Please send in a cheque or contact the school office to make a bank transfer payment. All school meals should be paid for in advance.
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you think you may qualify for Free School Meals, please either apply online:-
OR contact me on the school email address for a confidential discussion.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any help with this